General Counsel in The Woodlands
Experienced Business Attorneys in Montgomery County
Has your business grown large enough to need general counsel, CFO, or accounting services, but not large enough to hire internal employees to handle those tasks? Let the experienced attorneys and accountants at Dossey & Jones, PLLC take care of those tasks for you.
- Business transactions, including acquisitions / mergers / transfers
- Maintenance of corporate books and minutes
- Branding / trademarks
- Breach of contract
- Business formation (LLC, LLP, Corporation)
- Business plans
- Contract drafting / contract disputes
- Intellectual property rights, including copyrights, trademarks, and patents
- Licensure / licensing
- Non-compete agreements
- Confidentiality agreements
- Master service agreements
- Employee agreements
- Company agreements
- Shareholder agreements
- Buy / sell agreements
- Asset purchase agreements & stock purchase agreements
- Partnership organization / disputes
Contact Our Montgomery County Firm for Our Legal Help
If you are looking to hire a team of skilled and experienced attorneys to handle your general counsel needs, you have come to the right place.
Serving clients throughout Texas, including Montgomery County, Harris County, surrounding areas such as The Woodlands, Houston, Spring, Conroe, Huntsville, Tomball, and Montgomery.
“My new business” - anonymous
“She understands family dynamics and knew how to work with everyone in our family to expeditiously resolve closing my Grandmothers affairs. Even better Paige is an attorney with integrity who is a fair, honest and pleasant to work with. I highly recommend P” - MG
“We were very pleased with his knowledge...” - Yuv M.