Conroe Business Lawyers
Owning a business offers many challenges. Business owners work tirelessly to find customers, hire talented people, manage workflow and financial planning. Most are so focused on growing their business that managing the ongoing legal requirements of their business entity is often overlooked, leading to an involuntary termination with the Secretary of State. Entities that have been forfeited risk loss of name rights, loss of the ability to defend itself in court, difficulties in securing financing, tax liens, fines and penalties, and personal liability for its owners.
As a means to further assist our clients in maintaining good standing with the Secretary of State and other agencies and stay on the path to the best profitability, Dossey & Jones, PLLCis now offering Venture Vault.
This service — which was carefully created by our highly experienced business and corporate attorneys in Conroe and Conroe and provides real-time integration with the Texas Comptroller and Secretary of State, provides the highest level of assurance to our clients for their business entities. For each entity under our Venture Vault service, we will actively maintain your corporate documents, paperwork, and filings.
The Venture Vault service includes:
- Registered Agency: Registered Agent service for your business entity, accepting all legal notices for the entity, including receipt of service of process in the event of a lawsuit . We will bring everything to your attention in a timely manner and be ready to provide additional insight and guidance as needed.
- Keeping minutes: We will draft and send annual corporate minutes to you for your signature. Minutes are signed electronically and automatically downloaded into your web portal.
- Recordkeeping: By managing all of your corporate documents for your business entity and ensuring they are signed and executed properly, our attorneys allow you to free up valuable time for other projects.
- Easy-to-use web portal: You will have access to a personalized web portal for each business entity under the Venture Vault service. Using this web portal, you can securely access documents “on-the-fly,” right when you need them the most.
- Tax and status notifications: Our lawyers will send franchise tax and status notices from the Texas Secretary of State and Comptroller’s Office and forward to you as they are received, assisting you in maintaining active status for your entities.
- Corporate Transparency Act / BOI Reporting
Venture Vault is here to make your life easier as the owner of a business entity. You already have so much on your plate each day without worrying about complications with corporate compliance. Using our Venture Vault service, you can rest easy in knowing that your personal liability in such matters has been minimized under the care and direction of highly experienced business attorneys.
"Pleasant individual and attentive"Esteban did a great job preparing our wills and estate planning documents. Very pleasant individual and attentive to our needs. We will use them again!- Kenneth C
"Outstanding"Paige is outstanding. She walked me and my wife through our estate which could be a very complicated process. We are very happy that we found her and look forward to continuing to work with her.- Mazen N
"Wonderful to work with"Paige Jones was wonderful to work with she walk us through every process so we fully understood our documents. I highly recommend Paige and the Dossey & Jones, PLLC firm.- Kathy O
"Very friendly and professional"Great experience - Phillip Black was very friendly and professional and answered all my questions! Would highly recommend him and this law office!- Betty N