Tax Planning & Preparation
Trusted & Experienced CPA in The Woodlands
Tax season is one of the most stressful times of year. People don't look forward to dealing with their tax returns in the middle of their already-busy lives. Fortunately for you, Dossey & Jones, PLLC, located in Montgomery County, Texas can provide experienced and personable lawyers and accountants to handle your tax return for you so that you can focus on other things!
We Have Been Helping Clients Since 1972
Our firm has handled numerous cases involving the following types of returns over the years:
- Form 1040, U.S. Individual Income Tax Return
- Form 1041, U.S. Income Tax Returns for Estates and Trusts
- Form 1120, U.S. Corporation Income Tax Return
- Form 1120S, U.S. Income Tax Return for an S Corporation
- Form 1065, U.S. Return of Partnership Income
- Form 706, U.S. Estate (and Generation-Skipping Transfer) Tax Return
- Form 709, U.S. Gift (and Generation-Skipping Transfer) Tax Return
Additionally, Dossey & Jones can provide valuable tax planning advice, including:
- Income tax reduction strategies
- Gift planning and strategy
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Tax planned estate planning, including creative usage of trusts to reduce estate tax impacts
Qualified Tax Preparation Services
Our team, led by The Woodlands CPA, Andrea Allred, will go through every financial detail in order to prepare a solid income tax return so that you receive the highest possible refund. We also remove the worry of making mistakes that could cause you problems with the IRS in the future. We can take the stress out of your tax return.
Contact Dossey & Jones, PLLC in Montgomery County Today
Fill out a case evaluation and provide us with the details of your situation for personalized advice or call Dossey & Jones, PLLC attorney or CPA today at (281) 410-2792! Serving clients throughout Texas, including Montgomery County, Harris County, surrounding areas such as The Woodlands, Houston, Spring, Conroe, Huntsville, Tomball, and Montgomery.