Business Formations, Financing & Transactions in The Woodlands, TX
Call Our Montgomery County Business & Corporate Lawyers
Businesses face a number of legal issues from the moment the business is formed as a start-up. As the owner of a small or medium size business in Texas, you will need the counsel and representation of a Woodlands business law attorney who is familiar with business and corporate law. We have many years of experience helping clients with such matters.
Dossey & Jones, PLLC, located in The Woodlands, has provided outstanding advice related to business formations, financing, and transactions, including:
- Business formations, including limited liability companies (LLC), limited partnerships (LP), and corporations (S-Corp and C-Corp)
- Choice of entity type
- Minute books
- Business plans and strategy
- Intellectual property rights, including copyrights, trademarks, and patents
- Non-compete agreements
- Confidentiality agreements
- Company agreements
- Shareholder agreements
- For-profit and non-profit organizations
- Financing through debt or equity
- Promissory Notes, Security Agreements, Amortization Schedules, UCC-1
- Tax planning and preparation
The success of your business will always be our main concern as we handle your case, whether you are looking to start a business, expand it, or execute an exit strategy.
Our Proven History of Success in Montgomery County
Since our establishment in 1972, the attorneys with Dossey & Jones, PLLC have striven to provide the highest quality representation without losing a hometown atmosphere.
Our associates have the highest level of experience and qualifications in business law, including Jim Dossey, who has an MBA from the MIT Sloan School of Management and an adjunct professor of business law. We treat you like family and always make you welcome as we assist you with your legal matter.
Serving clients throughout Texas, including Montgomery County, Harris County, surrounding areas such as The Woodlands, Houston, Spring, Conroe, Huntsville, Tomball, and Montgomery.
“Insightful, Prompt and Professional” - Nate
“Wills and Trusts preparations” - Kathryn
“Great Job!” - Laila