By: Jim Dossey, MS, MBA, JD -
This presentation describes the common tools and strategies that we use in our estate planning practice. Additionally, I describe the advantages and disadvantages of each and when they should be used. This is our secret sauce!
Click here to download presentation...
- Coordination of Probate Assets and Non-Probate Assets
- Contingent Trusts
- Supplemental Needs Trust
- Lifetime Descendant’s Trusts (aka Generation Skipping Trusts)
- Bypass Trust (aka Credit-Shelter Trust, aka A/B Trust)
- Disclaimer Will with Bypass Trust
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trust
- Qualified Terminal Interest Trust
- Charitable Lead Trust
- Charitable Remainder Trust
- Family Limited Partnerships & Family Limited Liability Companies
See how Dossey & Jones can help you with your estate planning needs!