Montgomery County Real Estate Lawyer
Skilled Real Estate Law Firm Serving The Woodlands
Real estate law is a complex legal area that requires the representation of a knowledgeable and experienced Montgomery County real estate attorney. Dossey & Jones, PLLC, located in The Woodlands, Texas, has a highly qualified legal team and can provide a lawyer with the knowledge and skills to handle your real estate matters. Whether you are looking to buy or sell, you have a landlord/tenant issue or an owner finance transaction, we are more than prepared to assist you during this time.
Our real estate firm handles all types of real estate matters, including but not limited to the following:
- Residential or Commercial – Purchase, Sell or Leasing Transactions
- Construction and Development - Document Preparation or Review
- Contract Preparation or Review
- Conveyance/Title Matters – Deeds, Correction Deeds, Affidavits of Heirship
- Title Commitment and Survey Review
- Financing Document Preparation or Review including Promissory Notes and Deeds of Trust
- Foreclosures – Notices and Trustee/Substitute Trustee Appointments
- Landlord/Tenant Disputes including Evictions
- Cohabitation Agreements
- Petition for Excess Tax Sale Proceeds
Contact Dossey & Jones, PLLC today to get high quality, dedicated legal services in Montgomery County!
These are just a few of the many types of real estate cases that we handle. Our lawyers commit themselves to every case, making the client's best interests their main concern. We provide quality counsel and guidance in acquisitions and sales. Contract review increases your chances to avoid litigation. When you retain our firm, you can be sure of receiving personal attention and excellent representation from your real estate lawyer.
Don't Hesitate - Call The Woodlands Real Estate Firm Today
Do not wait another day to speak with a real estate lawyer who can answer your questions and resolve your real estate issue as quickly as possible. Our firm can provide ongoing counsel as well if you are facing a long-term plan to acquire, sell, or lease real estate. We can counsel you through each step of the process and provide high-quality representation while making you feel at home.
Fill out a case evaluation and provide us with the details of your situation for personalized advice or call Dossey & Jones, PLLC attorney or CPA today at (281) 410-2792! Serving clients throughout Texas, including Montgomery County, Harris County, surrounding areas such as The Woodlands, Houston, Spring, Conroe, Huntsville, Tomball, and Montgomery.